JC Plumbing – Northwest Arkansas’ Plumbing Resource
JCPlumbing provides 24/7 service calls, emergency after-hours service, preventative maintenance, and other valuable services to the Northwest Arkansas area community.
We all have had a plumbing nightmare at one time or another. Sticker shock after receiving an enormous water bill or strange noises coming from the water heater. For the uninitiated, it can seem overwhelming.
Be sure to call JC Plumbing at 479-313-3595 for a safe solution to the underlying problem.
- An astronomical water bill could be the first indication of a broken water line
- A water heater sounding like a pressure cooker could signal it’s about to blow
- Toilets that overflow onto the bathroom floor
- A frozen shut off valve can’t stop the water flow to a broken faucet
- A leaking hot water supply line to an appliance or fixture can burn up a water heater
Be sure to check out our website often, as we keep it updated with important, interesting, and essential information for homeowners. Also, take a look at our service specials, and feel free to contact us today to schedule an appointment.
- Be ready when water leaks or a pipe breaks, turn off the water or the appliance only if it is safe to do so. Do not jeopardize your safety by coming into contact with steaming hot water or wet and exposed power lines.
- Know where your water shutoff to the house or the appliance is: Remember, Righty Tighty (closed/off), and Lefty Loosy (open/on)
- If you need a special tool to turn off the valve, get one and label it and ALWAYS store it near the valve. Don’t move it and don’t use it for any other purpose.
- Call J.C. Plumbing at 479-313-3595. Serving all Northwest Arkansas, Springdale, Bentonville, Fayetteville, and Rogers.
Some of the services we provide are listed below, but don’t hesitate to call if you don’t see what you’re looking for here, chances are we can do it!
- water leak detection and repair
- appliance installation including hot water heaters, dishwashers, sinks/faucets, etc.
- tankless water heater installation
- disposal installation
- water softener and filtration installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Pool Leak Detection